Posted to user@flink.apache.org by tan yao <ei...@outlook.com> on 2023/05/25 00:48:45 UTC

Web UI don't show up In Flink on Yarn (Flink 1.17)

Hi all,
  I find a strange thing with flink 1.17 deployed on yarn (CDH 6.x), flink web ui can not show up from yarn web link "ApplicationMaster",even typed jobmanager ip directly in browser .
   when i run wordcount application in flink 1.17 examples, and click yarn web "ApplicationMaster" link , the flink web ui just can not show up.But this works in flink 1.16 on the same env.

Re: Web UI don't show up In Flink on Yarn (Flink 1.17)

Posted by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

yes i have tried ip directly.and no exception exists.but i found some info
> like the picture shows

Is there any response to the curl? How about enabling verbose logging for
curl with the command "curl -v xxx"

Best,
Weihua

Posted by tan yao <ei...@outlook.com>.