Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/03 17:29:50 UTC

Site deploy

Hello all,

i svn co'ed the logging site and wanted to add some branding stuff.
But then I saw its already included, just not online. Are there any
reasons why the site hasn't been deployed yet?

i will try to deploy it the next time, because its building fine for
me and we should correct our branding soonish

I've made two additions, one is a formatting typo in the landing page
of companions, the second one is that log4j 2 should be visible in the
main navigation.

Cheers,
Christian