Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by steve lewis <le...@bellsouth.net> on 2002/05/20 18:23:02 UTC

gump, alexandria newbie questions

Hello, I'm looking at the alexandria stuff and am not sure what gump is.
I'm a mid-level Java developer and thought this project looked interesting.
I don't know if I'm ready but I downloaded the source code but there doesn't
seem to be a whole lot there, and no source for gump.  Maybe I'm doing
something wrong.

I clicked on the "use alexandria" link and downloaded the alexandria.zip
file.  Maybe that's wrong.  Perhaps this is different from the cvs tree, and
I'm just confused.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: gump, alexandria newbie questions

Posted by josh lucas <lu...@collab.net>.
On Mon, 2002-05-20 at 09:23, steve lewis wrote:
> Hello, I'm looking at the alexandria stuff and am not sure what gump is.
> I'm a mid-level Java developer and thought this project looked interesting.
> I don't know if I'm ready but I downloaded the source code but there doesn't
> seem to be a whole lot there, and no source for gump.  Maybe I'm doing
> something wrong.
>
> I clicked on the "use alexandria" link and downloaded the alexandria.zip
> file.  Maybe that's wrong.  Perhaps this is different from the cvs tree, and
> I'm just confused.

you'll need to check out the cvs tree.  That has all the latest
development..

josh