Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/29 22:44:56 UTC

Default queues durable or not

Hi,

By default queues and exchanges are durable or not? my java client creates
queues and they are showing durable: true so just wanted to know what is
the default behavior.

Thanks,
Ram

Re: Default queues durable or not

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
As per my previous mail, can you show how you are currently creating
the queue (an address string?), and I can see how it can be modified
to create with the desired durability.

Thanks,
Rob

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.