Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "alfons.meier@bluewin.ch" <al...@bluewin.ch> on 2016/02/26 10:38:45 UTC

Windows Kerberos on isolated networks?

Dear all

banging my head since 2 days trying to add a Windows 2012 AD server as a secondary domain controller to primary W2012 AD server. When trying to register, I'm always getting the remark that it can not find the domain. Are the isolated networks Netbios able? Are they clean? Are Cloudstack Routers somehow blocking some kind of traffic?

Someone has an idea?

Thanks a ton.

Cheers
Alfons

Re: Windows Kerberos on isolated networks?

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Alfons,

This sounds very odd to me. Are  both of your DCs within the same isolated networks, or are you routing to it via the VR? Can you provide some more information on your networking topology between the DCs?

- Si