Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "alex.popescu" <al...@urss.ro> on 2016/10/05 15:16:19 UTC

JDBC for Big queries brings evrithing into memory

Hi,

I am trying to use JDBC to run some big queires. I used stream list and read
size block, however does not seem do the job.
uri="jdbc:dataSource?useHeadersAsParameters=false&amp;outputType=StreamList&amp;readSize=10000"
/>
<split streaming="true" >

The code never acutally reaches the streaming part, it fails during run of
the query.
In my scenario I can see that about about 1.000.000 records are retrieved in
memory before getting an OOM error.

I would expect that jdbc would not get more than 10.000 in memory as
configured by the read size.

Is there some config I am missing or does it work as designed?
Please advise, any hints are welcomed.