Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anderson vasconcelos <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 16:48:26 UTC

Permissions and user to acess administrative interface

Hi All

Is there some way to add users and permissions on SOLR administration page?
I need to restrict the access of users in the administration page. I Just
wanna expose  the query section for determinate user. Addition, i wanna to
restrict the access of the cores per user. Somethings like that:

Core 1 - Users : John, Paul, Carter
             Full Interface: John, Paul
             Only search interface: Carter
Core 2  -Users: John , Mary
             Full Interface: John
             Only search interface: Mary

Is that possible?

Thanks

Re: Permissions and user to acess administrative interface

Posted by Anderson vasconcelos <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the responses. I will create rules via  htaccess.

Regards

Vasconcelos

Posted by Em <ma...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Anderson,