Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2003/10/15 11:08:18 UTC

Re: Updating avail for new cocoon-2.2 repository

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Could someone please update the avail file for the new cocoon-2.2
> repository and add all committers for cocoon-2.1 as committers
> for cocoon-2.2 as well?

Done.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

RE: Updating avail for new cocoon-2.2 repository

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Sander Striker wrote:

> > Committing now works, but emails are not send. I get the following
> > error mail:
>
> Fixed.

Thanks Sander!

Carsten

>>> Could someone please update the avail file for the new cocoon-2.2
>>> repository and add all committers for cocoon-2.1 as committers
>>> for cocoon-2.2 as well?
>>
>> Done.
>
> Thanks Steven!
>
> Committing now works, but emails are not send. I get the following
> error mail:

Fixed.

Sander

RE: Updating avail for new cocoon-2.2 repository

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Could someone please update the avail file for the new cocoon-2.2
> > repository and add all committers for cocoon-2.1 as committers
> > for cocoon-2.2 as well?
>
> Done.

Thanks Steven!

Committing now works, but emails are not send. I get the following
error mail:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<co...@apache.org>:

<<<

Carsten

RE: Updating avail for new cocoon-2.2 repository

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
From: Steven Noels

> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Could someone please update the avail file for the new cocoon-2.2
> > repository and add all committers for cocoon-2.1 as committers for
> > cocoon-2.2 as well?
>
> Done.

Thanks!

The build system should work now, could someone cross-check?

Reinhard