Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by S Abirami <s....@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/21 10:27:50 UTC

Embedded and Standalone Tomcat

Hi All,

In our application, we used to create embedded tomcat instance by taking a copy of lib jars from the Deployable Tomcat.
It's working properly. I have noticed that there is some jars in Embed package

https://mirrors.estointernet.in/apache/tomcat/tomcat-9/v9.0.37/bin/embed/apache-tomcat-9.0.37-embed.tar.gz

Please let me know the difference between the jars in Core archive and Embed archive.

Regards,
Abirami.S

RE: Embedded and Standalone Tomcat

Posted by S Abirami <s....@ericsson.com.INVALID>.