Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/03/04 00:48:06 UTC

Need help deleting stuff from maven.apache.org

Due to a bug in the pom of the archetype plugin, I managed to deploy its
site to the wrong place. So I need help from someone to remove this
directory:

   http://maven.apache.org/maven-archetype-parent/

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Need help deleting stuff from maven.apache.org

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Wendy Smoak wrote:
> On 3/3/07, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Due to a bug in the pom of the archetype plugin, I managed to deploy its
>> site to the wrong place. So I need help from someone to remove this
>> directory:
>>
>>    http://maven.apache.org/maven-archetype-parent/
>
> It's already gone from /www/maven.apache.org/.  The site syncs hourly,
> but deletes only happen once a day.  It should disappear from the
> public website tomorrow.

Yes, I deleted it from people. When the other stuff I had deployed
showed up on maven.apache.org and the directory above was still there, I
thought that things don't get deleted at all. Thanks for clearing that
up. I'll check tomorrow then and see if it's gone.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.