Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Tolentino, John" <To...@gsicommerce.com> on 2011/09/16 20:46:38 UTC

Maven Changes Plugin - Filter JIRA Report by Story Issue Type

Hello,

Currently, is there a way to filter by typeIds with values other than
Bug, New Feature, Task, Improvement, Wish, Test and Sub-task in the
changes:jira-report goal? We have additional issue types used in our
JIRA like Story, Project issue, etc.

Regards,

John Tolentino

Re: Maven Changes Plugin - Filter JIRA Report by Story Issue Type

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
You need to obtain the numeric value from JIRA and use that.