Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Moursli Nabil <pr...@cite-sciences.fr> on 2000/11/29 15:33:47 UTC

Access Log for Tomcat in standAlone mode or Running Apache with Tomcat.

Can anyone help me with this, I can't run TOMCAT with Apache, so the only
issu I see
is to run Tomcat in standAlone mode. If anyone know how to manage Acces Log
on Tomcat.
That would be great. Or if you know how to make Apache Run with Tomcat let
me know.

Thx in advance.

Nabil.
CMG-Admiral.

Posted by Moursli Nabil <pr...@cite-sciences.fr>.
I Already did that after reading the doc first time!
It just doesn't work. Tomcat is running on Mandrake 7.1,
everythings is well setup, but I receive apj12 error and mod_jk
problem... I did compile the source on the same OS version, but it didn't
change nothing realy!

It seems to be apache that doesn't recognize Tomcat!

Nabil.

Posted by Moursli Nabil <pr...@cite-sciences.fr>.
In fact I get an segmentation faulft on any call to Tomcat from Apache.
I have apache 1.3.12 and Tomcat 3.1.

Posted by Krishna Kant <kr...@compulsesys.com>.