Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Joseph L. Casale" <jc...@activenetwerx.com> on 2018/04/04 16:02:41 UTC

Accommodating NLA without preconfigured credentials

I have an environment we would like to use Guacamole in
which cannot have NLA disabled for RDP access into Windows
servers. Does a solution exist where the user can select their
connection and enter credentials to be passed to the initial
connection?

Thanks,
jlc

RE: Accommodating NLA without preconfigured credentials

Posted by "Joseph L. Casale" <jc...@activenetwerx.com>.
Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 9:02 AM, Joseph L. Casale
<jc...@activenetwerx.com> wrote:
> I have an environment we would like to use Guacamole in
> which cannot have NLA disabled for RDP access into Windows
> servers. Does a solution exist where the user can select their
> connection and enter credentials to be passed to the initial
> connection?

If the credentials for Guacamole are identical to those used for
Windows (due to integrating LDAP / AD, for example), you can pass
through those credentials using parameter tokens:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#parameter-tokens

- Mike