Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Steve Johns <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 02:15:13 UTC

Message lost

Hi

I saw the throughput benchmark of Mina. However, if you observed the Message
lost? What I did was: I used two same clients and one connected to data
source server A(NOT written in Mina) and the other connected my Mina
server(it connected to data source server A itself). 10K messages/sec. After
one night testing, I saw the one connected to my Mina server missing some
messages. Did you guys ever do this kind of testing? I will do further
testing to see if something wrong with my decoding or encoding part.

Thanks