Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 17:04:26 UTC

Re: [drlvm][jit][x86_64] Incorrect value of a reflected float field returns

This is also the reason of failure of java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest on
x86-64 (both Windows and Linux). As HARMONY-3110 is fixed, can we enable
this test now?

WBR,
Pavel.

--
Pavel Pervov,

Re: [drlvm][jit][x86_64] Incorrect value of a reflected float field returns

Posted by Elena Semukhina <el...@gmail.com>.
On 3/23/07, Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is also the reason of failure of java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest on
> x86-64 (both Windows and Linux). As HARMONY-3110 is fixed, can we enable
> this test now?

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3494 which cleans
up the excluded lists.
Alexey, could you evaluate and commit please?

Thamks,
Elena

WBR,