Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2013/06/09 23:18:35 UTC

Clustering Examples

Dan,

Any chance we can get the Streaming K-Means stuff worked into the examples (cluster-reuters, etc.) before 0.8?

-Grant

Re: Clustering Examples

Posted by Dan Filimon <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, in fact I have quite a few examples classes that I was meaning to
integrate. :)
I'll get to it this evening or tomorrow (my time).

Re: Clustering Examples

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.