Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/02/04 23:04:53 UTC

InfoWorld interview

Hi Folks,

I had a brief conversation with Paul Krill, an editor at InfoWorld.  He has requested the Apache Flex logo for an online article and a screenshot or two of a Flex app.  If you have one that can be published, please forward it directly to my Adobe email.  I will probably bias my choice from our committers.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui