Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Shah, Rahul1" <ra...@intel.com> on 2013/02/13 20:00:02 UTC

Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2

Hi,

Can someone help me with installation of Hadoop on cluster with RHEL 6.2 OS. Any link or steps will be appreciated to get me going. Thanks

-Rahul

RE: Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2

Posted by "Shah, Rahul1" <ra...@intel.com>.
I have these clusters setup with RHEL 6.2. So I guess it's called Fully distributed mode.

are you installing fully distributed mode or pseudo distributed mode?

--
Nitin Pawar

RE: Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Installing Hadoop on RHEL 6.2

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.
I think you should give this link a try "let me google that for
you<http://lmgtfy.com/>"
:)

-Giri

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.