Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Dominic Prakash <do...@sps.co.in> on 2015/07/02 10:25:12 UTC

Admin Options/Permission

Dear Group,

As an (new) administrator of Openmeetings ,

1.      Can I monitor the current list of meetings/scheduled meetings
etc from any of the Admin options?

2.      Approve users to start/schedule meetings. I do not want all my
LDAP users to start/schedule meetings.

3.      I am sending meeting notification as iCal and we use Outlook as
our email client. Is there any way I can make an entry in my outlook
calendar.

4.      I would like to reduce the number of users mentioned in the Room
Type (from 25 to 5). Like "Conference (1-5) users". Will it improve
performance? How do I change this?

Appreciate your response.

Best Regards

Dominic

Re: Admin Options/Permission

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
1. no
2. no
3. you can accept iCal meeting in your Outlook and should create
appointment in your Outlook as well
4. It will affect nothing, this number is just recommendation, you can set
per room limits in Admin->Rooms->Max number of participants

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax