Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lewis Watson <li...@visionsix.com> on 2002/04/05 22:37:13 UTC

Off Topic********** Moving Domain

I need to move my domains to a different registrar. Is there any chance that
my domain may not resolve on the Internet if something goes wrong or should
this be a smooth process? We have our own authoritatave dns servers so it
seems that it should be smooth but am very cautious about this. Thanks and
sorry for the OT post but we have a very experienced group here and this has
got me worried and would like to hear from others how may have done this..

Thanks for your time.
Lewis Watson

Re: Off Topic********** Moving Domain

Posted by "Apolinaras \"Apollo\" Sinkevicius" <ap...@yahoo.com>.
Try ONESTOP.NET (I have 24 out of my 26 working domains with them).
Also easydns.com are good too (I got 2 other domains there)