Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Michal Margiel <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/04 23:31:28 UTC

Span Cells in TableView

Hello,

Is it possible to span cells in header in tableView component? I have scaned
the API for TableView but haven't found anything.

--
Pozdrawiam/Best regards
Michał Margiel

http://www.javarsovia.pl
http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichalMargiel
http://poligloci.margiel.eu

Re: Span Cells in TableView

Posted by Michal Margiel <mi...@gmail.com>.
I had to implement my own table based on miglayout + JScrollPanel. The
hardest thing was to synchronize "data" cells width/height with columns/row
header cells because those sizes adjusted according to cell content. It was
really hard work to do and I am not so keen to repeat it :)

For simpler tables we also used jgrid from here [1]. But still I had to
change original code since it was not possible to have multi-row columns
header.

[1]http://jeppers.sourceforge.net/

RE: Span Cells in TableView

Posted by aappddeevv <aa...@verizon.net>.