Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by zhassan <za...@uspto.gov> on 2009/10/15 18:50:07 UTC

where is org.springframework.bundle.spring.core Fuse

Hi All,

I am getting another

Unresolved constraint in bundle 179: module; (bundle-symbolic
name=org.springframework.bundle.spring.core)

I wanted to create a dependency for this package and I have seached amongst
all the jars in fuse-esb-4.1.0.2/system folder  amd my /.m2 but could not
located the package "org.springframework.bundle.spring.core" in any of the
jars.

Can someonne shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Zahid