Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Uddenhed, Marcus" <ma...@horby.se> on 2003/12/17 08:11:08 UTC

Problem with IIS 6 and jakarta-tomcat isapi_redirect.dll file.

Hi!!

I have a strange behavior on my windows 2003 server between
IIS 6.0 and Tomcat, i have added the isapi redirector to IIS
and set up the virtual folder, the isapi filter, allowed
the isapi_redirect.dll in Web Service Extensions and added .jsp
as an mapping under Applications but the only thing i get is
a save page popup when trying to reach the files through IIS
but it works in the Jakarta built in http-server.

I have tried with both the latest v4 and v5 of Jakarta,
the 1.x isapi redirect file and the latest isapi redirect v2 file same result.

And i have put IIS in isolation mode to as told.

Below is my worker files.

workers.properties:
workers.tomcat_home=e:\web_progs\tomcat
workers.java_home=e:\web_progs\java
ps=\
worker.list=ajp13
worker.ajp13.host=localhost
worker.ajp13.port=8009
worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
worker.ajp13.local_worker=1
worker.ajp13.lbfactor=1

worker.inprocess.jvm_lib=$(workers.java_home)$(ps)jre$(ps)bin$(ps)classic$(p s)jvm.dll

uriworkermap.properties:
/*.jsp=ajp13

What can be the trouble i have heard people getting it to work and showing me their
how-to:s but they don't work for me?

Thanks in advance

Marcus