Posted to user@click.apache.org by dian ruzda <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 03:30:31 UTC

declarative form auth security

Hello,

I was learn about make form auth and autority in click. in click web site I
saw for best pratice security Its recomended
to use declarative auth security. in this method we must configure path that
we will protect and assign to role_name.
if I wanna make my own user data and role in database store like MySql. How
to implement in click ?
does anyone can more details ??

thx

regards,

Dian

Re: declarative form auth security

Posted by Bert Heikamp <be...@tooclose.nl>.
Hoi Dian,
I'm using Spring security, not the standaard JEE security. Spring implements
a simpel method for retreiving the username, password and authority from the
database. Look at the spring documentation for the configuration.

Regards,

Bert

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dian,