Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Sergey Livanov <Se...@ukrpost.net> on 2006/01/05 18:20:15 UTC

Abator installation

Can I install abator on the WebSphere Studio 5.1.2 ?

--
regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:Sergey.Livanov@ukrpost.net

Re[2]: Abator installation

Posted by Sergey Livanov <Se...@ukrpost.net>.
Hi, Jeff.

Thank you a lot for your answer!,
Can I ask you to send the example of easy table to me.
  ( employee, name, age ).

Re: Abator installation

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.