Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brittany Hermann <he...@google.com> on 2020/03/13 01:23:14 UTC

Hello Beam Community!

My name is Brittany Hermann and I recently joined the Open Source team in
Data Analytics at Google. As a Program Manager, I will be focusing on
community engagement while getting to work on Apache Beam and Airflow
projects! I have always thrived on creating healthy, diverse, and overall
happy communities and am excited to bring that to the team. For a fun fact,
I am a big Wisconsin Badgers Football fan and have a goldendoodle puppy
named Ollie!

I look forward to collaborating with you all!

Kind regards,

Brittany Hermann