Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by ao...@bellsouth.net on 2003/10/17 22:58:44 UTC

TogetherJ UML of Merlin

Steve,

I generated a TogetherJ UML diagram of Merlin and had it spit out a website for documentation.  There is a nice little applet that lets you pan the rather large UML image maps of the packages.  Temporarily so you can take a look at it I put the documentation on the ldapd site here:

http://ldapd.sourceforge.net/merlin/together-docs/

I can blow it away when you want.  Also a tarbal of these docs from the head are avaiable here:

http://ldapd.sourceforge.net/merlin/merlin-together-docs.tgz

Unfortunately the slick UML panning tool in the lower left hand corner only works with the microsoft JVM in IE.  You can temporarily get the MS jvm here:

http://ldapd.sourceforge.net/merlin/msjavx86.exe

The panning tool is really cool and helps navigate the site generated nicely.  It makes it easy to navigate and view the UML and the documentation.  If you decide to use it make sure you check out the "overview" tabl as you navigate into the tree of packages under the "project" tab in the applet at the lower left hand frame.

Let me know what you think and sorry about all this M$ jvm bs.

Alex