Posted to user@aries.apache.org by ma...@sdv-it.de on 2017/01/03 16:49:21 UTC

RFC-217 Snapshot build

Hello everyone

Could someone please release a snapshot for the current implementation of
JAX-RS Osgi-Service (https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard) to
the OSS-Sonatype-Snapshot-Repo (
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/osgi/org/osgi/)?

I cannot build the sources with Maven because the project depends on
bnd-3.4.0-SNAPSHOT which is not available via my company Nexus (everything
else is blocked by a proxy).

If there is a CI-Job which is producing a JAR that I could download would
also be fine...I just couldnt find one

Thanks.
Marc

Re: RFC-217 Snapshot build

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
We do not use the OSS sonatype repo at apache. Instead we deploy to the
apache snapshot repo.

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1651
I just added the relevant repos to the pom and did a mvn deploy.

You should now find the artifacts at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/aries/jax/rs/

Christian

--