Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Matt Spurlin <ma...@appcore.com> on 2014/05/23 23:10:36 UTC

Plugin Changes 4.3 to 4.4

I have a plugin that was working previously in 4.3. It uses new plugin
discovery system, so as long as it is on the classpath it is loaded.
In 4.4 however I am not able to get the APIs to appear in CloudMonkey.
It appears to be loading just fine, but my root admin account cannot
access the APIs. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Plugin Changes 4.3 to 4.4

Posted by Matt Spurlin <ma...@appcore.com>.
My api plugin shows up when CloudStack is loading module contexts, but
it does not appear in the API list in the command listApis. I also
have lines in my log that state "getting api commands of service"
followed by the names of my modules.

Re: Plugin Changes 4.3 to 4.4

Posted by Chris Suich <cs...@gmail.com>.