Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2018/11/16 02:05:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Vendored gRPC 1.13.1 and Guava 20.0, release candidate #1

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the vendored
artifacts gRPC 1.13.1 and Guava 20.0:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The creation of these artifacts are the outcome of the discussion about
vendoring[1].

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [2],
* commit hash "3678d403fcfea6a3994d7b86cfe6db70039087b0" [3],
* Java artifacts were built with Gradle 4.10.2 and OpenJDK 1.8.0_161
* artifacts which are signed with the key with fingerprint
EAD5DE293F4A03DD2E77565589E68A56E371CCA2 [4]

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Luke

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/4c12db35b40a6d56e170cd6fc8bb0ac4c43a99aa3cb7dbae54176815@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1052
[3]
https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/3678d403fcfea6a3994d7b86cfe6db70039087b0
[4] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS

Re: [VOTE] Release Vendored gRPC 1.13.1 and Guava 20.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
The vote has passed with 3 binding +1s, no 0s or -1s.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
+1 then.

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.