Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/07/01 15:14:31 UTC

[cms] Updating the downloads section for the IDE Tooling

Hi,

I want to update the downloads page to point to the latest released
version of the IDE Tooling. In r1607064 [1] I updated the contents,
templates and scripts to accomodate the new IDE Tooling section.
However, when visiting the staging site [2] the IDE Tooling section is
empty, as if the templates/scripts were not processed.

Does anyone know how to debug this?

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: http://svn.apache.org/r1607064
[2]: http://sling.staging.apache.org/downloads.cgi

Re: [cms] Updating the downloads section for the IDE Tooling

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...Does anyone know how to debug this?...
>
> You'd have to install the CMS locally AFAIK...someone should really
> create a Vagrant box for that but ENOTIME.
>
> In the meantime I think I fixed it in http://svn.apache.org/r1607079 ;-)

Thanks!

Robert

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: [cms] Updating the downloads section for the IDE Tooling

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Does anyone know how to debug this?...

You'd have to install the CMS locally AFAIK...someone should really
create a Vagrant box for that but ENOTIME.

In the meantime I think I fixed it in http://svn.apache.org/r1607079 ;-)

-Bertrand