Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Doug Judd <do...@hypertable.com> on 2010/06/11 16:21:28 UTC

Problem with 0.3.0-RC4 on mac

On a mac (SnowLeopard), I installed Thrift 0.3.0 RC4.  When I compile my
app, I get the following error:

/usr/local/include/thrift/concurrency/Mutex.h:136: error: comma at end of
enumerator list

Looking into this file, there is an extraneous trailing comma:

enum RWGuardType {
  RW_READ = 0,
  RW_WRITE = 1,
};

- Doug

Re: Problem with 0.3.0-RC4 on mac

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.
Was there ever a resolution to this problem? If so, can you open a ticket?

Posted by Doug Judd <do...@hypertable.com>.

Posted by Doug Judd <do...@hypertable.com>.
You should report these kinds of things to the list immediately, especially
since they're trying to get a new release out the door.

- Doug

Posted by Sanjit Jhala <sj...@gmail.com>.