Posted to user@ant.apache.org by 1800 tbsfunny <18...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/26 21:54:44 UTC

Question about the Depends property

In a given target I can call depends to point to which target should be run
before this.

Eg.

<target name=A depends="B,C">

Now if I call

prompt> ant B

How do I make A run after this?

Thanks.

Re: Question about the Depends property

Posted by 1800 tbsfunny <18...@gmail.com>.
I have their targets

TestA

TestB

TestAll depends=TestA, TestB

TestReport depends=TestAll

Now, but default if I run ant... TestReport is called and all the tests are
run fine.

Suppose I want to run just TestA..I do

prompt> ant TestA

But the TestReport doesnt get called after this.

Thanks.