Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto UserList <rc...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/16 14:12:59 UTC

[M2] Excluding some classes directories when packaging an artifact

Hi, all! After compiling a subproject, I'd like to package an artifact, .jar
file, but excluding some classes directories.
How can I do to exclude these directories?
Thanks in advance for help.
Regards,
Roberto.

Re: [M2] Excluding some classes directories when packaging an artifact

Posted by Roberto UserList <rc...@gmail.com>.
Hi all! Especially Franz. I think I was not clear enough in the previous
e-mail.
There are some subdirectories in one of the subprojects of my system.
After compiling all files of all subdirectories of my system,  I need to
package the class files of only two subdirectories into a jar file.
 How can I do this king of thing?
I'm not responsable for the system, so, there is no possibility to change
the structure of it.
Thanks in advance for help.
Regards,
Roberto.