Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ma...@gmx.net on 2007/11/23 09:21:30 UTC

[Axis2] roadmap, eta. for axis2 1.4?

Hi all,

i didn't found this on the webpage. What is the roadmap of the axis2 1.4 release? What is the eta?

And will it support POJOs with HasMap, Hastable and Vectors?

Regeards

Re: [Axis2] roadmap, eta. for axis2 1.4?

Posted by Ma...@gmx.net.
Thanks for your answer.
Would be nice to get a tentative date of the next release and the notes.

I'm asking for this, because we are in the situation that we must support hashtable in some way.
It's no problem  to define a a new class that has an member which is an array of KeyValuePair. Where KeyValuePair has two member of type object (key and value).

WSDL is genereated as follows:

<xs:complexType name="Hashtable">
	<xs:sequence>
		<xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="keyValuePairs" nillable="true" type="ns2:KeyValuePair"/>
	</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
<xs:complexType name="KeyValuePair">
	<xs:sequence>
		<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="key" nillable="true" type="xs:anyType"/>
		<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="value" nillable="true" type="xs:anyType"/>
	</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

Service class method:

public Hashtable testHashtable2() {
	KeyValuePair[] keyValuePairs = new KeyValuePair[] {
		new KeyValuePair("TestStringKey", "TestStringValue"),
		new KeyValuePair(new Integer(1), new Integer(2)),
		new KeyValuePair("StringKayForinteger", new Integer(2)),
		new KeyValuePair(new Integer(1), "StringValueForInteger"),
		new KeyValuePair(new Integer(1), new String("StringValueForInteger"))
	};

	return new Hashtable(keyValuePairs);
}

and SOAP Response:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns:testHashtable2Response xmlns:ns="http://coaching.de">
         <ns:return type="de.coaching.Hashtable" xmlns:ax22="http://vo.coaching.de/xsd" xmlns:ax23="http://io.java/xsd" xmlns:ax21="http://coaching.de/xsd">
            <ax21:keyValuePairs type="de.coaching.KeyValuePair">
               <ax21:key>TestStringKey</ax21:key>
               <ax21:value>TestStringValue</ax21:value>
            </ax21:keyValuePairs>
            <ax21:keyValuePairs type="de.coaching.KeyValuePair">
               <ax21:key type="java.lang.Integer"/>
               <ax21:value type="java.lang.Integer"/>
            </ax21:keyValuePairs>
            <ax21:keyValuePairs type="de.coaching.KeyValuePair">
               <ax21:key>StringKayForinteger</ax21:key>
               <ax21:value type="java.lang.Integer"/>
            </ax21:keyValuePairs>
            <ax21:keyValuePairs type="de.coaching.KeyValuePair">
               <ax21:key type="java.lang.Integer"/>
               <ax21:value>StringValueForInteger</ax21:value>
            </ax21:keyValuePairs>
            <ax21:keyValuePairs type="de.coaching.KeyValuePair">
               <ax21:key type="java.lang.Integer"/>
               <ax21:value>StringValueForInteger</ax21:value>
            </ax21:keyValuePairs>
         </ns:return>
      </ns:testHashtable2Response>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

So for String there are the values but not type and for Integer there are no values but the type. Why is this?

And another problem are exceptions. (See my other mail http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&m=119572197706388&w=2)

Regards

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.