Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Da...@SunGardEBS.com on 2007/06/05 17:24:09 UTC

axistools-maven-plugin

Hi Everyone,

Is it possible to use both goals java2wsdl and wsdl2java of the
axistools-maven-plugin in the pom or are you limited to just one?

Thanks,

David

Re: Another axistools-maven-plugin question

Posted by Da...@SunGardEBS.com.
Wayne,

This seem to work.  I have a different error now but one step closer

<inputFiles>

<inputFile>${basedir}\src\main\java\com\sungardebs\omnivision\deploy.wsdd</inputFile>
</inputFiles>

David

DavidWilliams@SunGardEBS.com
06/05/2007 03:40 PM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Another axistools-maven-plugin question

Wayne,

Thanks for your response!!!  It parses now but thinks the inputFiles is
null.  The debug and error lines are below.

[DEBUG]   (f) inputFiles = [null]
[DEBUG]   (f) isServerConfig = true

[INFO] [axistools:admin {execution: admin}]
Jun 5, 2007 3:29:42 PM org.codehaus.mojo.axistools.admin.AdminWrapper
execute
SEVERE: Error processing 'null'
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.axistools.admin.AdminWrapper.execute(AdminWrapper.java:64)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.axistools.admin.DefaultAdminPlugin.execute(DefaultAdminPlugin.java:94)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.axistools.AdminMojo.execute(AdminMojo.java:83)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
        at
        at
        at
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] error executing plugin

Here is my pom.

<execution>
                <id>admin</id>
                <configuration>
                        <inputFiles>

<inputFile>${src\main\java\com\sungardebs\omnivision\deploy.wsdd}</inputFile>
                </inputFiles>
                        <isServerConfig>true</isServerConfig>
                        <debug>true</debug>
                        <verbose>true</verbose>
                </configuration>
        <goals>
                <goal>admin</goal>
          </goals>
        </execution>

Thanks,

David

"Wayne Fay" <wa...@gmail.com>
06/05/2007 03:17 PM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Another axistools-maven-plugin question

The error could certainly be better, but I think it is reasonably
clear: inputFiles wants an ArrayList, and you're giving it a String.

Try this if you've only got one item:
<inputFiles><inputFile>${deploy.wsdd}</inputFile></inputFiles>

Wayne

On 6/5/07, DavidWilliams@sungardebs.com <Da...@sungardebs.com>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have one more question.  I get the following error with the
> axistools-maven-plugin admin goal.
>
> Cause: Cannot assign configuration entry 'inputFiles' to 'class
> java.util.ArrayList' from 'deploy.wsdd', which is of type class
> java.lang.String
>
> Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?  Here is a piece of my
> pom.xml.
>
> <execution>
>   <id>admin</id>
>     <configuration>
>       <inputFiles>{deploy.wsdd}</inputFiles>
>       <isServerConfig>true</isServerConfig>
>     </configuration>
>     <goals>
>       <goal>admin</goal>
>     </goals>
> </execution>
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> David

_____________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank
you.

_____________________________________

_____________________________________

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
The error could certainly be better, but I think it is reasonably
clear: inputFiles wants an ArrayList, and you're giving it a String.

Try this if you've only got one item:
<inputFiles><inputFile>${deploy.wsdd}</inputFile></inputFiles>

Wayne

On 6/5/07, DavidWilliams@sungardebs.com <Da...@sungardebs.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have one more question.  I get the following error with the
> axistools-maven-plugin admin goal.
>
> Cause: Cannot assign configuration entry 'inputFiles' to 'class
> java.util.ArrayList' from 'deploy.wsdd', which is of type class
> java.lang.String
>
> Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?  Here is a piece of my
> pom.xml.
>
> <execution>
>   <id>admin</id>
>     <configuration>
>       <inputFiles>{deploy.wsdd}</inputFiles>
>       <isServerConfig>true</isServerConfig>
>     </configuration>
>     <goals>
>       <goal>admin</goal>
>     </goals>
> </execution>
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> David

Another axistools-maven-plugin question

Posted by Da...@SunGardEBS.com.
Hi Everyone,

I have one more question.  I get the following error with the
axistools-maven-plugin admin goal.

Cause: Cannot assign configuration entry 'inputFiles' to 'class
java.util.ArrayList' from 'deploy.wsdd', which is of type class
java.lang.String

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?  Here is a piece of my
pom.xml.

<execution>
  <id>admin</id>
    <configuration>
      <inputFiles>{deploy.wsdd}</inputFiles>
      <isServerConfig>true</isServerConfig>
    </configuration>
    <goals>
      <goal>admin</goal>
    </goals>
</execution>

Thanks for your help,

David

Re: axistools-maven-plugin

Posted by Da...@SunGardEBS.com.
Nap,

Thanks for your quick response!!!  Do you know where I can see an example
pom of this at work?  Also can you override the phase that the plugin is
tied to?

Thanks,

David

"Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez" <na...@gmail.com>
06/05/2007 10:56 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: axistools-maven-plugin

Hello David,

Yep, as long as those goals are bound to different executions.

Cheers!
Nap

Re: axistools-maven-plugin

Posted by "Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez" <na...@gmail.com>.