Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Raviteja Lokineni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/17 19:05:23 UTC

What's the ETA for next Mahout release

Hi all,

Just wanted to check if there is any ETA planned out for the next Mahout
release. Either 0.12.3 or 0.13.

*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TD Ameritrade

E: raviteja.lokineni@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>

Re: What's the ETA for next Mahout release

Posted by Raviteja Lokineni <ra...@gmail.com>.
I understand that, and am also looking out for alternatives on the text
analytics domain.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Raviteja Lokineni <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.