Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Danny Ayers <da...@virgilio.it> on 2001/12/24 20:06:16 UTC

createPI bug?

Apologies if this has been reported before (Bugzilla gives me nightmares),
or I've missed something obvious, but the code like this with 1.1.1 seems to
miss the space in processing instructions -

        	impl = SVGDOMImplementation.getDOMImplementation();
        	doc = impl.createDocument(SVGNS, "svg", null);
            firstNode = doc.getFirstChild();
            piNode = doc.createProcessingInstruction("xml",
"version=\"1.0\"");
            doc.insertBefore(piNode, firstNode);

when serialised gives :

<?xmlversion ="1.0"?>

(including a space in the target bit seems to workaround ok)

Cheers,
Danny.

---

Danny Ayers