Posted to blogspam@spamassassin.apache.org by Office of the Postmaster <po...@aeonflux.net> on 2007/01/07 01:04:58 UTC

Question concerning MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART

----=_NextPart_001_0005_45a034b1.09C52269
----=_NextPart_001_0002_45a034b2.0E1F3F27
----=_NextPart_002_0006_45a0373f.08B98992
----=_NextPart_001_0004_45a034b3.0F75E7CC
----=_NextPart_003_0010_45a03785.0B45BD91

The 5 NextPart's above represent 5 random samplings of mail that is going
out via Sendmail 8.12.  I have noticed that were inter-server mail is
generated and scored on Spamassassin 3.1.x that I am getting
MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART hits on all interoffice mail.  Those entries look ok to
me but I haven't been able to find a specification anywhere on what is or
is not ok.

Can someone explain what is wrong with them?  Do I need to re configure
mail clients or servers?

James