Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2015/05/14 21:41:08 UTC

Fwd: Thank You for Joining Pivotal at ApacheCon and Welcome Apache Geode!

Hrm.... Is this SPAM due to Pivotal getting my Email via the ACUS roster?

Disappointed.

Re: Thank You for Joining Pivotal at ApacheCon and Welcome Apache Geode!

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Roman,
Thank you for checking into this.
Have a great day!
~M

Posted by "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ro...@microsoft.com>.
Fair enough. It happens. I suspect the real concern was that the reg list might have been shared. Thanks for confirming that wasn't the case.

Ross

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 4:19 PM, jan i <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
>> I am happy to let me badge be scanned for ACEU, if pivotall becomes a
>> sponsor and even more if the swag is something useful

Working on it!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Thank You for Joining Pivotal at ApacheCon and Welcome Apache Geode!

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Friday, May 15, 2015, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> wrote:

> Turns out it was an over-eager corp. marketing that
> used sources unrelated to ACNA to figure out "who may
> be interested in Geode" (whatever that means).
>
> Apologies for the noise, my initial thought was exactly
> along the lines of Melissa's note: whoever got scanned
> (which in my mind would be a totally fair game). I now
> confirmed it wasn't that.
>
> Once again -- apologies. I tried to make it as clear
> as possible that this is NOT cool. I really hope it
> doesn't happen again (although we will scan your
> badges if you want our swag ;-)).

> I am happy to let me badge be scanned for ACEU, if pivotall becomes a
> sponsor and even more if the swag is something useful

> rgds

jan I.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Fwd: Thank You for Joining Pivotal at ApacheCon and Welcome Apache Geode!

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.

答复: Thank You for Joining Pivotal at ApacheCon and Welcome Apache Geode!

Posted by Golden Lee <74...@qq.com>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Nope, not at all.

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.