Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@digitalinsight.com> on 2003/07/29 17:27:43 UTC

Castor

Could someone please explain to me why there is a CastorTransformer but no
CastorGenerator?  I'd sure like to know what SAX events Castor is
transforming.

We are returning value objects that are simple beans from our EJB container
and it would be very nice to use a Generator that automatically converts
them into the SAX events that will be transformed by the pipeline.

Ralph Goers
Sr. Software Engineer, Software Architecture
Digital Insight Corporation
web: www.digitalinsight.com
voice: 818-878-6020 fax: 818-878-7555
The fine print: this email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or
distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.