Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2004/09/15 11:55:49 UTC

ApacheCon Room Sharing?

Hi,

I seem to remember that we had some sort of Wiki last year for this. Do
we still have?

	Regards
		Henning

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"

Re: ApacheCon Room Sharing?

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.

Brian McCallister wrote:

| Not sure, but put me in the room sharing pool as well.
|
| -Brian

Me too.

I'm currently basically with no income, so I actually need to make the
most of every dollar/Euro.

Regards
Santiago

Re: ApacheCon Room Sharing?