Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/05 23:07:38 UTC

Combine Whimsy apmail cron jobs?

There are currently two cron jobs which generate data on hermes and
upload it to /srv/subscriptions on Whimsy:

listmodsubs.sh

whimsy_qmail_ids.sh

They both run hourly.

I think it would make sense to drop whimsy_qmail_ids.sh and update
listmodsubs to put the extracted data into MODSUBS/data from whence it
can be rsynced to the master Whimsy (and fallback if any).

This would leave just one Whimsy cronjob and at most one script to
update when new host is added.

WDYT?

Re: Combine Whimsy apmail cron jobs?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.