Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Billy Ng <kw...@earthlink.net> on 2003/06/02 22:51:22 UTC

IE6 SP1 will timeout user session

Hi folks;

I have a customer complains the IE 6 sp1 times out the tomcat session way before the tomcat default session time out settings.  I tried to reproduce it but I can't.  Have anybody experienced this?

Billy Ng

Re: IE6 SP1 will timeout user session

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Do you have other webapps? I thought I recall at one time, some version of IE
did send cookies in the correct order. This can hurt session handling in tomcat.

-Tim