Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2010/09/15 11:37:20 UTC

Apache OpenJPA integration in Apache OpenEJB

Hey guys,

I'm trying to add support to JPA 2.0 in OpenEJB.
I switched from OpenJPA 1.x to OpenJPA 2.x

But, some tests actually fails.
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/JPA-2-0-support-in-OpenEJB-tp1690430p1690430.html
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/JPA-2-0-support-in-OpenEJB-tp1690430p1690430.html

Di you have any hints/advices, please?

Jean-Louis

Re: Apache OpenJPA integration in Apache OpenEJB

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hi Rick,

thanks for the answer. I will start with this property and have a look on
how to avoid this behavior usage.

Thanks.

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Jean-Louis -

> I see these three failing:
>
>  core.cmp.jpa.UnenhancedTest.
txt:testUnenhancedComplexIdJta
>  core.cmp.jpa.UnenhancedTest.txt:testUnenhancedComplexIdResourceLocal
>  core.stateful.EntityManagerPropogationTest.txt:test

By looking at the names of the tests I'm guessing that they rely on a
feature(subclassing enhancement) that was disabled in the 2.0 branch... see
this JIRA[1] for details. You might be able to set
openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses=supported to get back to the 1.0 behavior.

Thanks,
Rick

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-651