Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Samuel Emangard <sa...@cgey.com> on 2002/02/08 15:19:45 UTC

replace WebSphere session manager for clustering

Hello,

WebSphere manages sessions thanks to a sessions manager which stores sessions data either in-memory or in a database (the database solution is mandatory in the case of a WebSphere cluster). I am using a WebSphere cluster and my production team does not want to use a database to store sessions data.

I am looking for another solution and I thought about Apache Tomcat session manager... do you have a subset of classes that might play the role of a session manager and that might work in a cluster environment enabling session failover.

Thks for your help.

Samuel EMANGARD

Samuel EMANGARD - Architect
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young France