Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pravin Singhal <ps...@liberate.com> on 2000/07/13 22:15:16 UTC

URI for tomcat servlet w/wo apache.

Hi all,

I am having problems with tomcat-apache configuration.

When I run Tomcat in standalone mode, the test example that comes with
the installation
works with the URL
    http://host:post/test/catalog
and the output is a page serving servlet3

If I configure it with Apache, I get 404 error.
In the tomcat-apache.conf file, there is

ApJServMount /test/servlet /test

and I beleive URI should look something like /test/servlet/catalog

If I manually modify the statement to ApJServMount /test /test
the same URI i.e. /test/catalog works fine.

Is is possible to have the same URI for both configurations i.e
standalone tomcat and tomcat-apache configurations.

What setting I have to set in server.xml so that when tomcat starts up,
it generates the mount point
ApJServMount /test /test  instead of what it generates in the default
configuration.

Thanks

Pravin