Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 14:52:57 UTC

RE: Pushing forward IGNITE-6826: Change default DiscoverySpi ipFinder type for examples

> It can seem not important, but saves a minute for everyone.
No, it actually does seem important when you think about it :) Thanks for the suggestion.
Let me correct this then.

The issue is
IGNITE-6826: Change default DiscoverySpi ipFinder type for examples
It is about changing the ipFinders used in the Ignite examples from TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder to TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder.

Thanks,
Stan

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stan,