Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com> on 2005/09/24 22:31:40 UTC

SOLVED (Re: How to set request attribute from the sitemap?)

Well, mystery solved.

Turns out I was setting up the PropagatorAction correctly — it was just
that the default configuration of RequestAttributeOutputModule wasn't
doing what I expected.  With sitemap log level set to DEBUG, I could
see that the propagator was working right.  I added some scaffolding in
my flowscript to print out all the request attributes, and that led me
to track down the <key-prefix> thing which has a crazy default of
OutputModule.ROLE.  Adding an empty <key-prefix/> solved my problem.

—ml—