Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Roland Tollenaar <rw...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/27 11:36:35 UTC

turning off solr server verbosity

Hi,

I have not managed to figure out how to prevent verbose output of the
solr server. I assume the verbosity on the server side slows down the
response and it would be preferable to turn it off?

If anyone knows how to achieve this, advice would be appreciated.

tia.

Regards, Roland.

Re: turning off solr server verbosity

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> thanks. Is this not then a jetty setting? I'll search for
> that.

I don't use jetty but there is a logging section here :

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJetty

Re: turning off solr server verbosity

Posted by Roland Tollenaar <rw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ahmet,

thanks. Is this not then a jetty setting? I'll search for that.

RR

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.